Coupon when ordering and changing statuses. Complete order information in letter, extension of templates
Suitable editions 1C-Bitrix:
1C-Bitrix24: Online store + CRM
Bitrix24 in a box - Corporate portal
Bitrix24 in a box - Enterprise
4 000 rub.
Description:This solution is an additional add-on of the Coupon for a discount module for a custom mail event. The discount for actions does not work without it.
These 2 modules in a bundle organize a great tandem, with which you can implement the sending of discount coupons when creating an order, changing its statuses, as well as other events in the online store.
List of all events:
- New order [SALE_NEW_ORDER],
- Change the order status to ... [SALE_STATUS_CHANGED_],
- The subscription is cancelled [SALE_RECURRING_CANCEL],
- Notification of a change in the mail item ID [SALE_ORDER_TRACKING_NUMBER],
- Notification of a change in the status of a mail item [SALE_ORDER_SHIPMENT_STATUS_CHANGED],
- The reminder of the payment order [SALE_ORDER_REMIND_PAYMENT],
- The order is paid [SALE_ORDER_PAID],
- Delivery of orders is allowed [SALE_ORDER_DELIVERY],
- Order cancellation [SALE_ORDER_CANCEL],
- The authorization payment of the order [SALE_ORDER_ALLOW_PAY],
- New subscription renewal order [SALE_NEW_ORDER_RECURRING],
- Error notification when printing a receipt [SALE_CHECK_PRINT_ERROR],
- Notice of receipt is printed [SALE_CHECK_POINT],
The purpose of this module is the ability to extend mail templates with additional data, such as: information about the delivery service, payment system, customer basket, order properties, as well as other information, if necessary.
With the solution, you can extend the order message templates and other event templates that are described above.
The module is mostly intended for site developers, since it will require some knowledge to configure it.
More examples:Expanding the ability to create email templates with the new module